Thursday, July 11, 2013

First Placement!

I got my first placement today! She is a BEAUTIFUL 10 month old little girl. This child literally looks like she could be mine. I got the call about her yesterday. Her and her three siblings were taken into care immediately for just about every reason imaginable. She was placed in a home with her three siblings until today when they delivered her to me!

I just want to take this time to give a special thanks to a great friend who came over and helped me take care of her while shopping (she came with no clothes that fit). I could not have made it today without her. This is much harder than I thought!

I want to tell you all about her but I'll keep this brief. I have to get some rest because we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow. Did I mention she's BEAUTIFUL. She's such a good baby. She doesn't wine or cry, she's attached to me already, and she fell asleep with no problems at all. I will keep you all updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment