Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Waiting by the Phone?????

I read a lot of blogs and message boards about foster care/adoption and often I hear people talk about waiting for a call and jumping everytime the phone rings. Maybe I'm strange but once I found out I was licensed I never waited by the phone. I'm thankful because I would be going nuts right now since it's been weeks since I got a call. I often leave my phone at home when I run to the gas station or leave it at my desk while I go to lunch. In some ways I believe that I will havc some sort of intuition when a call is coming. I also believe that everything happens for a reason and if I miss the call, that's the way it was meant to be. I would love to hear from other parents on whether you are or plan to wait by the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment